How do I use Banner to audit my degree?
Degree Audit Curriculum Advising and Program Planning (CAPP)
Want to find out how the courses you've completed fit into your major or into another major?
- Browse to WestConnduit.
- Log into Bannerby clicking on the 'Banner MyInfo' icon and entering your credentials
- Click on Student Services.
- Select Current Degree Evaluation (CAPP)
- Enter the term for which you are seeking results
- Use the links at the bottom of the page
If you have questions about the results, contact the Registrar's Office or your advisor.
Beginning in the Fall of 2016, students who enrolled in the fall of 2015 or later, may review their program sheet through DegreeWorks. Students who changed their major during the Fall of 2015 semester or after, may review their audits through DegreeWorks. All other students should refer to the CAPP instructions or contact the Registrar's Office for audit information.
Did you find this article helpful?