1. Click on the Google Play Store icon:
2. Click into the “Search apps & games” box:
3. Type Cisco Jabber and press Enter:
4. You will see the Cisco Jabber Application Window appear with and green Install button to the right. Go ahead and click that green install button:
5. When installation is complete, you will see a green “Open” button. Go ahead and click that.
6. When brought to the “Important Notice” Screen, click the blue “Accept” button.
7. You will now press the right arrow on the next 4 introduction screens:
8. On the Permission Required screen, click the blue “Get Started” button:
9. When prompted to allow Cisco Jabber to access your contacts, choose “Allow”:
10. When prompted to allow Cisco Jabber to record audio, choose “Allow”:
11. When prompted to allow Cisco Jabber to access photos, media, and files on your device, choose “Allow”:
12. when asked to allow Cisco Jabber to run in the background, choose “Allow”:
13. For the username, enter your complete WCSU email address and click continue:
14. If you receive an error about the network possibly not supporting jabber on chromebooks, simply continue through the error.
15. When prompted for password, enter your WCSU email password and click “Sign In:
16. If prompted to let app always run in the background, choose “Allow”.
17. You are now in Cisco Jabber.