You have the ability to print from any of the computer labs on campus. You will need to have your Student ID and enough credits. Follow the steps below to print:
- Sign-in to your Western account, then open the document you wish to print.
- Select the printer you want to send your document to, then click Print
- Go to a Pharos station by the printers and swipe your student ID.
- You will be shown a list of pending documents and your available credits to print (points). Choose the document you wish to print and then tap Print.
- Retrieve your document from the paper output tray.
For more information on printing credits please click here
If you need assistance printing from one of the computer labs please contact a computer center assistant.