WiPrint is a web-based utility made by PrinterOn that provides document printing for wireless users. WiPrint can be accessed from any point on the wireless networks.
Using WiPrint from Western’s wireless or residence hall networks is very easy and only requires a web browser. Click here for a list of supported file types
To print a document from your own personal device wirelessly to any of the designated printers on campus, please follow the instructions below:
A) Go to https://print.wcsu.edu/cps/Login and sign-in with your university credentials.
B) You will be presented with a list of printers that are equipped for wireless printing. Choose a printer by clicking on its name.
C) Choose the file you want to print and then click Continue. You may choose how many copies you wish to make as well as the page range of your document. You also have the option to print a website by typing in the URL in the Web Page box.
D) You will be presented with the following screen if your job has been processed successfully:
Below are the printers on the Midtown campus that are available for wireless printing:
- Honors House
- Student Technology Training Center (STTC) – SC 225
- Midtown Computer Center (MTCC) – Ruth Haas Library, Main level
- Midtown 24-Hour lab – SC 214a
- Science Building 24-Hour lab – SB 127
- Fairfield Hall 1st Floor Lounge
- Newbury Hall 1st Floor Lounge
- Litchfield Hall 1st Floor Lounge
- Science Building Room 127
Below are the printers on the Westside campus that are available for wireless printing:
- Westside Computer Center (WSCC) – WS 117
- Westside 24-Hour lab – WS 247c
- Centennial Hall 1st Floor Lounge
- Grasso Hall 1st Floor Lounge
- Pinney Hall 1st Floor Lounge
- Entrepreneurship, Research and Innovation Center (ERIC)
NOTE: 24-hour-labs are limited to black and white printing capability.
If you have any questions in regards to wireless printing from your personal device please contact the IT&I Service Desk at 203-837-8467 or requestIT@wcsu.edu.