1. Home
  2. Technology Information
  3. Faculty: How do I reserve university equipment?

Faculty: How do I reserve university equipment?

If you wish to reserve loaner technology equipment (laptop or projector) for University business, please fill out the loaner equipment request form below.

Here is the direct link to the loaner form:  https://wcsu.samanage.com/catalog_items/533300-loaner-equipment-request/service_requests/new.portal.

If you need assistance with how to log onto Samanage, please follow the information found on this link:  https://support.wcsu.edu/?ht_kb=how-to-submit-a-request-using-samanage-our-incident-reporting-and-management-system.

Updated on July 29, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles