Once you are given your WCSU User Account, you will have access to the following network drives:
- Faculty H Drive: individual file space.
- K Drive: the common drive that all faculty members in your department can access.
- N Drive: an area where you can share items with students.
- S Drive: class-specific software is stored in this location. All students and faculty have access to this software.
- X Drive: a drive set up to share documents between students and faculty/staff. Students are able to submit electronic documents to their professors. Departments can share documents with their student employees.
If you have problems accessing your drives, contact the Information Technology & Innovation Service Desk at 203-837-8467 or requestIT@wcsu.edu for support.