1. Go to http://wcsu.edu/password
2. Enter your full WCSU email address in User ID box and enter the characters you see in the box above the Next button. After filling in that information, click Next.
3. Choose an option to receive a verification code. In this example, we are using an alternate email address. Click Email.
4. Retrieve the recovery code and enter it into the box for confirmation. Click Next.
5. You will then be directed to create a new password. You must enter the new password in each box and it must adhere to the following requirements:
- A minimum length of 8 characters.
- At least one upper case character.
- At least one lower case character.
- At least one number.
- Cannot contain your username, first, or last name.
- Cannot be an old password.
Passwords that fail to meet these requirements will not be changed.
6. Click Finish.