- Go to https://mail.wcsu.edu.
- Enter your full WCSU email address and then click the link Can’t access your account?:
3. Enter your full wcsu email address in User ID box and enter the characters you see in the box above the Next button. After filling in that information, click Next.
4. Choose an option to receive a verification code. In this example, we are using an alternate email address. Click Email.
5. Retrieve the recovery code and enter it into the box for confirmation. Click Next.
6. You will then be directed to create a new password. You must enter the new password in each box and it must adhere to the following requirements:
- Your password must have a minimum length of 8 characters.
- Your password must contain—
- at least one upper case character.
- at least one lower case character.
- at least one number.
- Your password must not contain your user name, or first or last name.
- Your password can only be changed once in a 24 hour period.
Passwords that fail to meet these requirements will not be changed.