Click the below link for a quick reference guide pdf on using the Cisco phone handset.
Watch the video below for an overview of the Cisco handset.
How To – Place Calls (What to Dial)
On Campus 5 digit extension number
Off Campus 8 + 7 digit number
Long Distance 8 +1 + Area Code + 7 digit number
Toll Free 8 + number
International 8 + 011 – Country Code + number (authorized users)
How To – Access Voicemail
On Campus – 7,9999
Off Campus (External voicemail access):
- Dial the main system number – 203-837-9999
- Press * for Sign In
- Dial your 11 digit extension 1 203 837 xxxx followed by #
- Enter your PIN followed by #
- Follow the prompts to check your mail.
If you need to reset your PIN, go to the Cisco Self-Service portal are https://phone.wcsu.edu and login with your network login credentials.
Click here for instructions on how to self-service reset your voicemail PIN.
How To – Report a Problem
- You can log into our Samanage Incident reporting system and create an incident here: https://wcsu.samanage.com/
- You can call the IT+I service desk at 203-837-8467 and report the issue.
- You can also report the issue by sending an email to email@example.com.