Logging into Citrix on macOS Catalina.
Note: The instructions presented here are for macOS Catalina (10.15). Older versions of macOS will show less security prompts and some dialog boxes may appear differently.
Note: The instructions presented here assume you are using Safari for a web browser.
1. Go to https://citrix.wcsu.edu/ and log in with your WCSU username/password.
2. Click on Detect Receiver.
3. If you have Citrix Receiver (AKA CIitrix Workspace App) installed, you may be prompted to Allow Workspace Launcher. Click ‘Allow’.
Otherwise, you we bill prompted to download the Citrix Workspace App. Click ‘I agree…’ and click Download.
You may be prompted to allow downloads. Click ‘Allow’.
4. Once the installer downloads, click the arrow to show your Downloads and double-click on the file to open it.
Now, double-click to run the ‘Install Citrix Workspace’ program.
Run through the installer, accepting all default options. Click Continue, Allow, etc. when prompted to do so.
5. When the installer is complete, go back to the Citrix webpage and click ‘Continue’.
Click Allow if prompted.
Click Open if prompted.
6. You will now be presented with a white screen with two buttons on the top: ‘Favorites’ and ‘Apps’. Click the ‘Apps’ button to view all of the apps available to you. Note: Depending on your role in the University, you may see a different set of applications.
Click on an app’s icon once to open it. You may again be prompted to allow the Citrix Workspace App. Click ‘Allow’.
An app takes up to one minute to open. When it opens, you can begin working immediately.