The Western Connecticut State University realizes that managing the cost of education is a challenge for many families. To help you meet your educational expenses, WCSU has partnered with TouchNet to offer you a low cost payment option. The cost to enroll in the TouchNet online payment plan is $35 per semester and there are no interest or finance charges. It is easy to enroll in the plan each semester and once you set up your plan, payments are made automatically. You must enroll in the payment plan for every semester that you want to use the payment plan to pay your semester charges.
TO ENROLL IN THE ONLINE PAYMENT PLAN:
- Login to your Banner Web account at https://bannerweb.wcsu.edu
- Click the “Secure login” button
- Enter your WCSU Windows username and password and click the “Login” button.
- Select “CONNect Cash and EZpay”
- To view your current statement, select “My Account” from the top menu options and then select “Statements”.
- To enroll in a payment plan select “Payment Plans” from the top menu options or select the “Enroll in a Payment Plan” button on the student view home page.
- You will be prompted to select the term for which you are enrolling into the payment plan (Fall, Spring or Summer)
- The available plans will display, review the plan details and then click the “Select” button.
- The payment schedule will display listing the installment dates and payment amounts.
- You will be prompted to pay the $35 enrollment fee and the payment method used to pay the $35 enrollment fee will be the payment method to pay each installment. Payments will automatically be charged to the payment account on each installment due date.
- The Payment Plan Agreement page will display: Read and if you agree to the terms and conditions, check the “I Agree” box and then select “Continue”
- Select “Continue” as prompted to complete enrollment and to enter payment information.
Please note the following:
- Students with a past due balance are prevented from enrolling into a payment plan, please pay all past due balances prior to enrolling.
- The payment plan auto recalculates to account for changes in charges or financial aid. An email notification is sent when a recalculation occurs.
- Students must go through the enrollment process for each semester that you want to use the payment plan to pay for your charges, the plan does not auto renew each semester.
- Enrollment is limited to one payment plan each semester.
- Credit/Debit card payments are subject to a 2.85% / $3 minimum service fee. The convenience fee is a non-refundable fee.
- Late installment payments are subject to a $50 late payment fee.
For more information, please contact the cashier’s office at (203)837-8381.