Students can perform their Degree Audit through Degree Works.
Degree Works provides:
• The ability to track your progress towards degree completion without mistakenly taking courses not required for your major.
• The opportunity to use the What-If option to see what degree requirements will be met if you change majors.
• The ability to view notes entered by faculty members.
• A semester by semester adjustable plan of courses for students.
• An easy way to view requirements and when they are offered.
- Go to Banner Web, log in with your WCSU credentials.
- Click on Degree Works located at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions about the results, contact the Registrar’s Office at 203-837-9200 or your advisor.