Clearing Google Chrome Cache
- Click on the settings icon that appears to the right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Chrome, this appears as three vertical dotsand in older versions will be three horizontal linesor a wrench icon.
- From the menu, select More tools > Clear browsing data….
- Check the following:
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Select All time in the Time range drop down box and click on the CLEAR DATA button.
Clearing Microsoft Edge Cache on Windows
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear. For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form fill data.
- Select Clear now.
Clearing Cache on FireFox
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- With Cached Web Content & Cookies and Site Data check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
Clearing Safari Cache Mac
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, select Remove Now.