Add Funds to your CONNect Cash Account with GET
Before we get started, make sure to add funds to your WESTCONNect Card. You can learn more here: https://www.wcsu.edu/westconnect/connect-cash-deposits/
Release Station Locations
Students are strongly encouraged to pre-register before they print for the first time. This saves you time and reduces congestion in the computer centers. If you are a resident, the quickest way to do this is from the Release Station in your Residence Hall.
Here is a full list of locations that you can register your card:
- MTCC (Haas Library)
- WSCC (WS 117)
- STTC (SC 225)
- iLab (CC 125)
- WS 24 Hour Lab (WS 247)
- Grasso Hall Rec Room
- Centennial Hall Meeting Room (Entrance Right side of Main Lobby)
- Pinney Hall Rec Room
- Litchfield Hall 1st Floor Lobby
- Fairfield Hall 1st Floor Lobby
- Newbury Hall Rec Room
- More to come!
Registering Your Card
Registering your WESTCONNect Card is required to print on campus and is a one-time process. However, if you replace your card, you will have to register again.
1. Swipe your card at the release station.
2. You will be prompted for a Login ID. This is your Western username, i.e. smith001. Type your username and then press next.
3. Type your password and press next.
4. Once successful, you will see a window that displays your balance. If you’ve submitted a job to print, it will also appear there, and you can release it to the printer.
Once registered, you may now also submit jobs using Mobile Print. Learn more here.