There are two options for printing on campus: printing in a computer center or from a mobile device using Mobile Print. This article describes the process of printing in a computer center. For a list of computer centers, please visit https://www.wcsu.edu/iti/computers/
To print in the computer centers, you need:
- to be registered for the current or following academic semester
- a WESTCONNect card
- a Windows account
- adequate funds in your CONNect Cash account
1. Sign-in to a computer using your Windows account, and then open the document you wish to print.
2. Select the printer you want to send your document to, then click Print
3. Go to a Pharos release station (mounted on the wall near the printers) and swipe your WESTCONNect card.
4. You will be shown a list of your pending documents and your available funds to print. Choose the document you wish to print and then tap Print.
5. Retrieve your document from the paper output tray.